Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bonus

Got a text message from my boss, ‘bonus & increment masuk next week. Checklah tabung ayam’. That was last Friday. Today is Wednesday and I still haven’t checked my tabung ayam yet. Another boss was warded for a nose job yesterday and I couldn’t sms her because my phone line was barred, and so it was only late at night when the payment was cleared and I could send her an sms. She replied saying that if only I check my tabung ayam, I could do more than just pay the phone bill, I could buy many new phones too. Wah! Wa-wa-wah! Yeah, right! Nanti yang masuk kecik sengkenet je.. Eh tapi Alhamdulillah, rezeki the little one (btw, her hair stands upright, tepacak! Because of her hairstyle (or rather the lack of it), Sun is convinced that she'll grow up to be Ultraman Dyna not Ultraman Tiga).

Yamtuan is already asking me what I would get him. Cheh! You know, on Mother’s Day I asked him what gift he would give to this mother-of-three. He answered, a fourth child. Horror!

How I would spend my bonus yang berjunta-junta ringgit tu? Practice driving at the game arcade in Pertama sampai muntah! Yey!
Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger shidah said...

besar gelak dia, mak dapat bonus berjuta-juta. First action re: earlier post. pi beli keta la....

11:55 PM  
Blogger Makji Esah said...

Poei lah visit kodai abang Al-Fayed...copek habih eh duit junta-junta tu.Tak pun, gi sedekah kat Burma ke, China ke.

Jgn masuk tabung Selamatkan sufiah cukup...takdo makno eh...

12:05 PM  
Blogger AuntieYan said...

Bestnya dapat bonus!!boleh le buat belanja nak ke Bali....uhhh jutawan nanti!

7:50 PM  
Blogger OOD said...

Shidah,
beli keta? Eh taklah banyak sampai macam tu.. beli steering on tak tentu cukup!

Hajah,
kodai runcit Harrod Barrod kek baghuh london sinun? Tak cuku tambang lah nak poie...

auntiyan,
bali tak jadi, meeting kat opis je. Pasal menteri baru tak bagi kot... kalau menteri dulu SUKA!

7:18 PM  
Blogger dith said...

Ood,

I posted a comment few days ago. Nampak gaya kena telan. Anyway murah rezeki anak! And who does the little cutie take after in looks?

12:28 AM  
Blogger OOD said...

Dr House!!

indeed, alhamduilah, murah rezeki dia.

some days she looks like the bro, some other days like the sis. Dont you just miss having a leeetle baby around?

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home