Friday, April 10, 2009

My Belle

Photobucket
Geran! My very own geran with my name.

I have bought myself a car. An elderly kancil. If this kancil could be eaten, then you would have to pressure-cook it for many days for the meat to be tender enough to chew. That’s how old my belle of a BEL is. It is rotting everywhere! But got sport rim and kenwood cd player with speakers by the front seats too. Good audio system. But cant play too loud lest the body shakes and breaks.

I am the 5th owner I think. I have a lantern inside - with chinese characters on it, dont know what it says. When you switch the lights on, the lantern will lit up and there are lights down there at the pedals too. Wonderful - I get to watch my feet as i drive.

Sun and Dot absolutely love it. Bel makes them feel tall, because when they sit, their feet touch the floor.

The first day I drove it, the handle on my side came off. Which caused Dot to cry – she never really trusted my driving anyway.

I haven’t bought the P sticker yet. Was hoping Yamtuan would buy it for me as a gift – did not happen. Never gonna happen. I have given up on him - reallly.

I have never driven it outside my housing area yet. The excuse – no P how?

If you see my Bel, please ah, NO DISTURB.

Photobucket

9 Comments:

Blogger dith said...

Ood,

Your belle and my kelisa can go out for an evening drive!

3:38 AM  
Blogger shidah said...

kalau beli kereta besar, sampai ke kaki you nak tekan pedal???? hehehehe. Tak pe yamtuan boleh pakai keta besar, you jadi mem besar :)

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the P was bought before i read the blog eh?

8:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on being a proud owner of a car.... if u wanna be sure that no one messes with u, best to pasang lampu n siren on top of ur Belle ehhehe

8:40 PM  
Blogger Desert Rose said...

Kak,

Sesat jalan ke ??? Lama tak dgr cite.

Neway, good for u. Happy merempit....

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jo Kontan said...

Your own Geran !

Congratulation !!

I never have any Geran laa, with my name.

Hmmm, sumaa, bank punya nama.

Hu huuuu :-(

7:47 PM  
Blogger Arena said...

No disturb is sooo funny..

12:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

tahniah!!!

2:00 AM  
Blogger Elysha Nur said...

Kak Ood,

Congratulations on your "not so new car" (still new eh). Practice.. practice.. practice, as they say. I'll buy you the P lah... gimme your address I'll post it. :DDD

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home