Thursday, January 31, 2008

HELP!

I need a bit of info on living/studying in Australia. From the net, i found out that the cost to rent a 2-bedded apartment is Aust$350 per WEEK! And school fees can be Aust$450, not sure if that's per month or what. Daunting figures, to say the least. Even if those figures are in RM, they would still intimidate me. In Australian dollars? Sure Die Hard One!


If there's anyone out there who can help me gauge the Dollars and Ringgits better, please help?Of the whole entire continent, which part of Australia would offer the most reasonable cost of living? I spent a few days in Paramatta some years back. Few days only but enough t0 leave some long-term damages to my pocket. Imagine a long-term stay.. So maybe, Sydney should not be considered. maybe other towns are cheaper. Advise, anyone, please?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

hey, are you going back on yr words? arent you coming to make our days brighter here? I was so looking forward to that.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Makji Esah said...

I have no broad knowledge abt Australia...but having living in Melbourne for a year (lelebih kang sakit lak poket) I must say that that part of Australia is cheap.

Kalu mau lagi murah...diam lah dalam somak kek Ostolia nun..pastu poei sekolah mo budak2 aborigines...

Celako tak den?

10:39 AM  
Blogger OOD said...

kakteh,
the sponsors are avoiding UK! Applied for UK but approval given to go to Australia! I am STILL looking forward to UK - appeal process now.

Hjh EJ,
mu memang JIMBET! :oP

10:20 PM  
Blogger elisataufik said...

ood,
I know a few malaysian students currently studying medic in melbourne.
one of them
http://aliyaazlan.blogspot.com/

maybe you can start there.

Good luck!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home