Tuesday, April 19, 2005

When a Blockhead Blogs

the only reason why i registered as a blogger was so i could put up a comment to one Kak Teh's Blogspot. And then the only reason why i would want to keep MY blogspot updated is because Kak Teh (who i dont think is 18 years old) is so cool at it. If a blur makcik like her can do it, hey so can i (although i have to admit that it took me this long to know how to put up my posting at the blogspot)..

So to you all makcik bloggers out there, i take my hat off to you. This cempedak luar pagar is making her entry!!! Applause Applause..

2 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

OOD, hehe! how you know I am not 18? :) I feel 18 and sometimes act 18! what to do, too late to cure! Anyway, am glad you are inspired by a mak cik blur..Will one day brag abt my foray into online tv..kalau tak percaya go go www.rantauan.tv
I think it is still online.

10:00 PM  
Blogger OOD said...

oh stop... like this i can never keep up! Slow a bit lah for a young person (wait a minute, this doesnt sound right).

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home